about

2AeM is a cooperative design effort composed of the 3 young Midwestern-sprung, spread-the world-out, out-and-out Architecture student-architects: nicholas m. reiter, Jessie Wilcox and Peter Nguyen. The team base was originally Milwaukee, WI but since has become a mobile abstraction or a state of mind. 2AeM is sometimes physical, sometimes sober, partially virtual, usually vocal, and all-the-time IN-it.

We are track jumpers, demons, villains and observing you right now. Design is the New and so are the Stakes.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Frac Centre.

So i'm back in France for those who do not know already....working on another project with THEVERYMANY. This will be my last structure before I leave for LA. Its probably another reason for the active posting recently, traveling gives me some time to think and blog I guess...


here is a time lapse I threw together; make sure to check out the website as well for updates on the build/whats going on. THEVERMANY.COM

thank you all for the support and encouragement. Hopefully after I finish my masters Nick, Jessie, and I will make something amazing out of our experiences.

#thoughts:
I quickly realize that being "responsible" was more complicated then simply telling people what to do. I have to adapt to different situations/fields, work out difficult problems, teach, manage, maintain public relations, relaying messages and keep a straight face in moments of panic. I can't say i've done a great job, but I can say i'm happy with how its going, and Frac/Students have been so helpful to me. I'm glad I get to share this experience with them.

1 comment: