about

2AeM is a cooperative design effort composed of the 3 young Midwestern-sprung, spread-the world-out, out-and-out Architecture student-architects: nicholas m. reiter, Jessie Wilcox and Peter Nguyen. The team base was originally Milwaukee, WI but since has become a mobile abstraction or a state of mind. 2AeM is sometimes physical, sometimes sober, partially virtual, usually vocal, and all-the-time IN-it.

We are track jumpers, demons, villains and observing you right now. Design is the New and so are the Stakes.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Tvmny, Wins competition:

#of course this comes with realizations....

So, while working for THEVERYMANY I jumped on a small competition held in LA as TVMNY in collaboration with Volkan Alkanoglu after much debate with the jury (about skateboards, scale, and construction) in march, we won! They loved it fyi, yay! possibly my first built project and i'm moving to LA for school. Its perfect, a little to perfect I say....

http://theverymany.com/work-in-progress/11-la-redondo-beach/

After looking at that link, I guess you can say at this very moment I leveled up my digital skills. I learned how to model differently in Rhino, Python, and alittle bit of zaha theory (which I can't say i'm proud of...)

:after all is done and over with I realize how afraid the public truly is of architecture...but not just the dynamics or ideas presented but also how others will affect it or be affected by it! so, friends....how do we Intend fix this? how do we win back the trust of the world? to prove not only to the public but ourselves that we are not only necessary but an important function to the expansion of the human mentality.

No comments:

Post a Comment